Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mono Lessons (Part VIII: 141-165)

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll thank God you don't have mono.



141. Campfire-giraffe-merhhh nights are the best.

142. First meetings are always awkward. I don’t care how comfortable you think you are with someone, it’s still awkward that first time.

143. I performed quite well on my PDE tests considering I quit doing the homework halfway through the course. The mono excuse helped me out on that one…

144. I love and admire Stacie and Anita.

145. The only hope UTemps has is in our departure. No longer having stake in the Program, we can lay it all out there as we leave.

146. Change is the only constant.

147. It’s too little too late.

148. Miracles continue to happen.

149. There’s something to this “power of attraction.”

150. Some people truly do have empathy and show it in ways that are the most helpful at the time.

151. Grade miracles continue to happen.

152. I allocate and work with my “time” a lot differently than I used to.

153. Television contentment can be found solely through Hulu…and CBS.com since they’re chumps and don’t post their shows to Hulu.

154. Timing is everything.

155. “Boffin” is British slang for “scientist,” NOT “homosexual.”

156. Mexican food is the only constant.

157. I “may be gay, but [I’m] not ‘RENT gay.’”

158. I may be nerdy, but I’m not “pocket protector nerdy.”

159. Zombies are hilarious and even cuddly.

160. My friends are freaks. My favorite freaks ever. ☺

161. Mono makes me eat like a pregnant woman at Denny’s.

162. I prefer my sushi in rolls.

163. Shockingly enough, not everything orange tastes good. That caviar was the most beautiful shade of orange………

164. I’m uber uncoordinated with chopsticks. And I throw them when I’ve just had enough of their nonsense.

165. It takes a lot of energy to stay “on” when meeting bunches of new people.

Jason

Those of you on Facebook, "Follow" me at http://jasonhoggan.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment