Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mono Lessons (Part VI: 100-120)

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll thank God you don't have mono.



100. Bowling only works out one arm.

101. I must stay on a regular eating schedule.

102. I REALLY can hold a grudge.

103. Poor lane etiquette really pisses me off.

104. I feel more comfortable bowling in light. Yes, rather than dark.

105. The harmonica is harder to play than it looks.

106. I’m confused by the phenomenon of “friends with benefits.”

107. Some people and environments can become truly toxic I one’s life.

108. I might have to fight with my brother about which one of us gets to name our first son Dean.

109. I have a slight potassium deficiency.

110. Potassium deficiency is called hypokalemia. I think the “k” is in there solely for its atomic symbol.

111. Hypokalemia has many symptoms identical to those of mono.

112. I have a fairly pronounced and normal sinus arrhythmia.

113. I also have a more exciting arrhythmia that I don’t have a fun name for…yet. I just happen to get tons and tons premature beats when in its peak.

114. There is some technology that seems like it would, should, and could be so much more advanced than it is, but it isn’t.

115. Jailbait isn’t as exciting as it sounds.

116. It is possible to steal from Express.com without meaning to. Then when you try to correct the error through your local Express store, they can’t help you. Lastly, you feel okay about having accidentally stolen due to Express’ error and lack of in-store correctional skills.

117. Jealousy arrives when I learn someone was able to make out with a hot redhead.

118. December 6, 2009 – Panda fortune reads: “You will always be surrounded by true friends.” Jason then begins crying in the mall food court with his friend. ☺

119. It’s nice to have pants that fit.

120. These things I actually like and they also have potassium in them:
a. Orange juice
b. Cranberry juice
c. Kiwis
d. Mangoes (non-pinetree-tasting)
e. Papayas
f. Pears
g. Giant potassium pills that are even larger than Augmenton
h. Nectarines
i. Raisins
j. Banana splits. ☺
k. Salmon
l. Halibut
m. Cod
n. Tuna
o. Apricots
p. Strawberries
q. Broccoli
r. Cauliflower
s. Brussels sprouts. Yes, I like Brussels sprouts. Wanna take this outside?
t. Cantaloupe
u. Onions
v. Spinach
w. Baked potatoes. Unfortunately, most of the potassium is in the disgusting skin.
x. Nuts
y. Avocados…in guacamole. That’s the only way I can handle avocados.
z. And finally, bananas…listed last for so many reasons…
Jason

Those of you on
Facebook, "Follow" me at http://jasonhoggan.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment