Thursday, April 7, 2011

This I Know

I would give my life if it would save even one person from having to go through the mental misery, emotional agony, and spiritual hell I went through to get where I am today.

This I know:
God exists.
I am one of His children.
He loves me.
He wants me to be happy.
He will help me find happiness here in this life and in the next.
I can have a personal relationship with Him.
He will answer me.
God knows I'm gay.
My spirit was "gay" before I was born into this life.
I will be "gay" in the afterlife.
It's okay.
I can have an eternal family with another man.
I can have spirit children with another man.
The Church's current stance on gays is simply incorrect.
One day more will be revealed.

Those of you on Facebook, "Follow" me at http://jasonhoggan.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

  1. I hate that you feel you have to proclaim these statements so strongly. They should be assumed and understood by everyone. Like the sky is blue. Duh. Sigh. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...isn't it kind of weird that a few things I said in there are considered completely and utterly sacrilegious to many in the Mormon faith?

    ReplyDelete