Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thank U

On a slightly less serious note, but still just as profound as my previous blog, here are some more college "Thank U"'s:

Neti Pot
Thank U, Matt, for talking to me about gross neti pot and other sinus cleaning things.  And for being my first kiss.  Yep, I publicly admitted it.

Thank U, Spencer, for reminding me how fun (and insanely weird and confusing) it is to be young.


Thank U, LeAnn, for being my big sister.


LeAnn Rimes
Thank U, Rachel, for being my gluten-free rock.

Thank U, Kelly, for brightening my Noodle-filled dinners.

THE Judy McLane & The Brandon Suisse
at the stage door of Mamma Mia!

Thank U, Kelsey, for encouraging me to ride the shuttle...YOUR shuttle.  Also, for the many blonde moments you give my life.


Thank U, Brandon, for being my own personal theatre encyclopedia.

Thank U, Judy, for bringing me theatre that makes me feel.

Thank U, Rachael, for being somebody I know on the radio and for sometimes telling me the news when I wake up.


Thank U, Jesse, for always playing every "With Friends" game with me...even though you always win.  I hope I at least give you a good challenge every now and then!



"You Lost!"
I see this a lot with him...
Imogen Heap
Thank U, Dylan, for incessantly torturing me with your charming good looks and personality.  You nerd!

Thank U, Imogen, for numbing the pain, lessening the anxiety, and inspiring awe.


Thank U, Dan, for showing me miracles can happen.  
;-)



Thank U, Max, for being a crazy funny bisexual hipster...whatever that is...


Thank U, Brendan, for being okay with me accidentally stalking you in the Union for a couple of weeks before I even knew you.


Thank U, Melissa, for marrying a straight man.  ;-)  Oh, and for every single thing you taught me.


Thank U, Sam, for singing.  Please don't stop.  I heart you.


"Angel" by Vinyl Tapestries (aka, Sam)

Thank U, Davey Wavey and Haley Star, for adding some much-needed humor (and abdominal muscles) to my life.


Thank U, Medium, FlashForward, Glee, Desperate Housewives, Fringe, The Amazing Race, The Middle, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, The Office, The Sing Off, New Girl, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Happy Endings and Seinfeld, for making my life seem so boring, yet so much LESS dramatic than I tend to think it is.


Thank U, Tron: Legacy, Sucker Punch, Midnight in Paris, The Help, Inception, Shutter Island, Slumdog Millionaire, Killers, and Zombieland, for the escape and stimulation.
Thank U, sexuality.
Thank U, rapture.
Thank U, music.
Thank U, UTemps.
Thank U, PTC.
Thank U, "ah-ha!" moments.
Thank U, mono.
Thank U, Westminster, CO.
Thank U, Apple.
Thank U, iPhone.
Thank U, Cymbalta.
Thank U, Disneyland.
Thank U, Proposition 8.
Thank U, Packer.
Thank U, Cupid.
Thank U, pride.
Thank U, gluten.


Thank U.

No comments:

Post a Comment