Monday, October 22, 2012

Mirror Mirror

"Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother f***ing reflection." - SMT

How do you repair a mirror smashed into 64 billion pieces?

I guess the answer is: carefully...and with gloves so you don't cut yourself.

I forgot the gloves in my haste.

Once the mirror smashed, my first reaction was to hurry and put it back together as to see clearly again as soon as possible. But I cut up my hands and bled all over the poorly reconfigured puzzle. I couldn't see any clearer.

Crap. Now I have to re-break it if there's any hope of seeing clearly.

*smash*crash*crunch*

I can't do this again. I quit.

Trust forever betrayed.
Forgiveness never in sight.
Forever bandaging the wounds.
Never healing.
Always hurting.
Always bleeding.
What a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment