Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Betrayal

I thought I understood betrayal;
deceit;
Interesting... #yourlife #youseeit #yougotthekeystoit #youwillunderstand #followers #knife #back #trust? #betrayal #mylife #myview #life #deephypocrisy;
abandonment;
withdrawal;
fraud;
let-down.
Then I grew up.

Life betrayed me that day.

Life stopped going the way I always imagined it would. It's life's fault I feel this way, not mine.
Life took away my love.
Life took away my home.
Life took away my security.
Life took away my clarity.
Life took away my god.

How can I possibly trust again?
Men deceive,
business is fraudulent,
home abandons,
friends let down,
meds withdraw,
and religion is a hypocrite.
Meg Duguid & Catie Olson Pie Splat at Fifty50 590Life betrayed me.

How dare Life not Live up to my grandiose, pies-in-the-sky, rainbows-and-unicorns expectations? Pies make a mess when they fall from so high in the sky.

Betrayal has left me bitter and begging for a breath of blissfulness in which my brain can bathe.



I did this to myself. Does that mean I can fix it?

SELF DROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment