Thursday, December 16, 2010

All this tiredness is making me sleepy.

I'm tired of being treated differently.
I'm so over being an exception.
I'm sick of everything I say and do being new, different, and "outside the box."
I'm spent making statements - political, social, religious...  
I'm done being "special." *gag* 

I'm tired of dodging possibly intellectual conversations.
I'm annoyed by the clumsy small talk.
I've had it with being the elephant in the room.
I'm worn out by my constantly burning ears.
I'm exhausted from hesitating.

I'm tired of being "abnormal."
I've had it up to here being called "homosexual."
I'm burnt out calling him "just a friend."
I'm disgusted with being your "gay friend."
I'm fed up with being the resident "gay couple."

I'm tired of being marginalized.
I'm tired of being classified. 
I'm tired of being compared - to gays, straights, and everyone in between...
I'm tired of being discriminated.
I'm tired of being stereotyped.

I'm tired of being an agenda.

I'm Jason.

Those of you on Facebook, "Follow" me at http://jasonhoggan.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, it's OK hun. I Feel ur pain, people treated me the same way for years until I put my foot down.

    ReplyDelete