Thursday, March 17, 2011

Accordion Man

I have a new banner at the top of my blog.  You may have noticed.  I'm rather proud of this picture.  I took this picture while I was in a digital photography class a couple of years ago.  It's no mystery I was taught how to use Photoshop because of this class, so I thought I would show you this picture in a "before and after" style.  "Before" is the original photograph - the digital negative.  "After" is my final cropped and edited version of the photo.  For those of you that don't know, if you click on a photo in a blog, you can see a big version of it.  I encourage this practice.  Enjoy.

The best part of this photo is the fact that I was walking, looking forward, holding my camera near the bottom of my ribcage with the lens aimed to my right side.  *click*  Got it.  Miracle.  Oh, and this guy is a redhead!

Before:

After:

Those of you on Facebook, "Follow" me at http://jasonhoggan.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Photoshop skills!

    Now, if you're not too bored for a few years, you should PS all photos ever taken of me. When I rule the world there cannot be disagreeable snapshots floating around, wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete